Exercise during pregnancy has been a controversial topic. Doctors advice some women to not exercise due to medical conditions and complications. For other women, it is the free advice or family and friends that makes them stop working out as soon as they know they are pregnant. What does research and science tell us about prenatal and postnatal workout?
This e-book is meant to address this concern and answer some frequently asked questions.
- Who can exercise?
- What are the benefits of exercise on maternal health?
- What is the effect on the fetus?
- When is exercise contraindicated?
- What exercises and modifications should be done to have a healthy pregnancy?
- What exercises should be avoided during pregnancy?
- A sample workout and yoga plan for pregnancy
- When to resume exercise post pregnancy to safely lose the baby weight?
- A sample workout plan for postpartum moms
Download the book on
Pregnancy and motherhood brings a lot of changes in a woman’s body. Checkout what they are and how to deal with those.
Are you connected with us via Facebook? Here is our Facebook page where we post daily updates on health and fitness.